eSite Analytics has acquired the DemographicsNow web property and related licensed analytics platforms from Alteryx.
DemographicsNow provides location-based data with unlimited reporting capabilities. The location-based data provides users with an understanding of the demographic and psychographic make-up of individual or multiple sites and surrounding areas. Additional DemographicsNow analytic solutions include the Geography Analysis Collection, Target Customer Analysis and other analytics applications developed by Alteryx.
eSite Analytics President Charles Wetzel said the product additions to eSite’s current offerings suite provides the ability to help clients that are at various stages in their development. The DemographicsNow applications assist with eSite’s mission to help emerging retail, restaurant and corporate real estate clients to select locations and optimize marketing efforts, including:
- Census Area Reports – allows users to draw an area on a map to get basic demographics.
- Census Demographic Report – compares demographic information such income, population growth and race from multiple geographies.
- Site Selection Demo – provides site analysis around single locations or multiple sites, including demographic trends and traffic counts.
- Market Analysis Demo – analyzes trends for an entire market, including 20 reports that summarize demographic trends, segmentation data, consumer spend and business data.
- Site Territory Builder – uses household data to define balanced sales territories for a given market.
“We are thrilled with the opportunity to offer our clients more ways to improve their data analytics strategies,” said Wetzel. “These applications can empower our clients with self-service analytics and deeper insights from data, faster than ever.”
Existing Alteryx customers will see no immediate changes related to the acquisition. Over the coming year, hosting of the acquired applications will be transferred to eSite. Account Executive Alex Guh has also transitioned from Alteryx to eSite as part of the transition.